Villa Godi Malinverni is the first villa realized by Andrea Palladio in 1542 and dominates the
The rooms are perfectly furnished with original Italian pieces from the 1600 and 1700's. On the ground floor there is a large kitchen with its original flooring (considered one of the most characteristic of its period) which dates back to the 1500's. In addition, the villa houses the important Museo dei Fossili ( the Museum of Fossils) founded during the second half of the 1800's that houses the longest palm tree fossil in the world ( a good 9 meters long). The last jewel of the structure is the meeting room. Completly climatically controlled, it holds a capacity of 200 persons. Its walls are enriched with a collection of italian paintings from the 1800's and by the famous “La strega” painting by Annigoni.