Villa Godi Piovene Porto Godi was designed by the architect Vincenzo Scamozzi in 1597 for the noble Godi family. The floor plan, drawn by the artist, respects the traditional scheme used for the “Ville Venete” from the beginning of the 16th century onwards: a grand salon at the entrance and three rooms to each side. The two wings, connected to the main and oldest part of the building, were added at the end of the XVIII century. The chapel “La Favallina”, an example of the 17th century “vicentino” style, is referred to the architect Antonio Pizzoccaro and it fills the ample space in front of the villa.
This building was recently restored to host cul-tural events, meetings, shows, wedding receptions. To the main ballroom of 180 sq.m. can be adjoined the others six rooms of 60 sq.m. for a total of 500 sq.m. covered space. An ample outdoor space is available: there are wide barchessa (1300 sq,m.), the garden and one large inside parking for 150 cars, so it allows great events. The villa is heated and open all year around. Guided visits are possible for groups with reservation.The structure is easily reached since it is located 10 km from Vicenza and 20 km from Padova, near the highway A4, Vicenza Est exit.