RELAIS LEON D’ORO
Hotel & Restaurant
Welcome to then hotel Relais del Veneto LEON D'ORO. An old bishop's palace dating back to 1860 which today has become an elegant-rustic style Relais immersed in nature. Situated in the charming Miranese countryside, between Padua and Venice, encircled by 40,000 Sq. m of surrounding gardens...
With red and yellow roses, primroses, Cherry and Peach trees in bloom... until your arrival at the Poplar Grove and Duck pond. Despite being in a pastoral setting, it is only 800 metres from the A4 Milan-Venice motorway exit, and in just 20 minutes you can reach the historical cities of Padua and Venice by train.
The Relais del Veneto LEON D'ORO, is an ideal destination both for Tourists and for Business Men from among the hotels on the mainland, an excellent facility for organising weddings and ceremonies, events, meetings, itineraries and relaxation. Our Parkland adds something extra to the surrounding quiet and tranquillity... Its Wellness and Fitness Area, external Swimming pool and WIFI service, together with the excellent cuisine at the annexed "ALLA GONDOLA BRUSADA" Restaurant and the warm welcome from the proprietors' family - Gianni, Margherita and their daughter Cristina.
Restaurant for ceremonies, weddings, events and gala dinners
The ALLA GONDOLA BRUSADA Restaurant, brings a totally personal and deeply rooted Venetian history in and of itself.
The internal Dining Room can host up to 50 people. There is also a Scenic Room, which is entirely encompassed with windows, which can welcome up to 170 people. In the Summer period, we offer the pleasure of an external terrace, under a fascinating wisteria arbour. We serve breakfast and dinner here during balmy months (April - October).
The Restaurant makes excellent research into fresh ingredients and offers dishes in line with the latest trends in catering: regional products, raw meat and fish, home-made pasta, desserts and mini-desserts. The sardines in "saor" (typical Venetian dish with fried sardines, served with onions, pine nuts and sultanas) and the home-marinated anchovies are a must-try.
The wine list, containing mostly Venetian wines, but also several labels from all over the nation, has also been chosen with care. For those with children, to follow is a menu dedicated to them, and a shady space in the park has been equipped with games for the very youngest.
A weddings and ceremonies location at Mirano Venezia
The Party Reception Room is entirely surrounded by a park and looks over an open-air pool. An air-conditioned room which can host up to 170 guests.
The large park with flowers in bloom, a traditional well, a lovers' gazebo and a fascinating duck pond, will frame your unforgettable photographic service. Our strongpoint is our dedication and passion for every single wedding...
For this reason: Only one wedding is held per day!!! Ideal not only for Nuptial Banquets, but also Dances, Gala Dinners or Work Lunches. We will organise your birthday, confirmation, first communion or baptism party...
All your important occasions will be unforgettable. All the details can be personalised, from the simplest to the most sophisticated service. The bread, pasta and desserts are home-made.
Company meetings and work meetings at Mirano Venezia
Looking for a location for your company meeting but don't like the idea of locking yourself away all day in a traditional conference hall? The Relais del Veneto LEON D'ORO is the right solution for you, with its Scenic Room, immersed in nature and entirely surrounded by windows (which can be darkened).
A room for 10 to 250 people. From the simplest to the most industrious Coffee-Breaks: with home-made small brioches, sweets, biscuits and mini- desserts, open sandwiches and warm, home-produced focacce.
The possibility of using the annexed "ALLA GONDOLA BRUSADA" restaurant for work lunches whose details can be fully personalised.
Hotel Leon D'Oro Weel-being
Well-being and free-time, reviving yourself even away from home, away from your usual habits for business or for pleasure, this is how the well-being-centre helps you to stay healthy, at least physically.
Our small centre has an original Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and hydro massage.
Thus, the sauna and Turkish bath are ideal places for gathering your strength and shrugging off your accumulated tension. In the equipped gym, you can train by yourself, or with a personal trainer, at the disposal of the guests.
Updated timetables are always available at reception. And after all that hard work, a nice massage by our expert professionals will make you good as new. Booking is indispensible for a massage.
Services Hotel Leon D' Oro
Our services that are included in the Price of the Room:
- Private, spacious and fenced-in car-park
- FREE-OF-CHARGE transfer to/from the Mira-Mirano train station (where trains depart for Venice and Padua)
- Welcoming Wellness area with sauna, Turkish bath and hydro massage
- Open-air swimming pool (open from the 01.05 to the 30.09)
- Small equipped gym, twice-weekly appointments with our personal trainer (timetable available at reception)
- Wireless connection throughout the hotel
- Internet Station for Guests with their own PC
- Ping-Pong table
- Family rooms, child-sized beds and cribs
- various open-air games, seesaw, Chicco slide, swing, rope-way, sandpit, tricycle, bicycles for children, adult bicycles with child-seats
- Transfer to/from Marco Polo Airport in Venice, or from Treviso Airport, with booking in advance
- Laundry Service
- Available by booking: Relaxing Massages, Shiatsu and Personalised Massages
- For managing your free time during a romantic and relaxing holiday, here are some appointments, things to see and things which should not be missed.
- The Relais Leon d'Oro is in an ideal starting position for excursions throughout Veneto, not only Padua, Venice or Treviso. Outings are also organised directly by the Hotel and are communicated or organised together with the guest and the organiser and proprietor Margherita. Here are some destinations: Asolo, Euganean Hills, Thermal spas, Trieste, Cortina, Verona...